UK and other EU students
Funding for 4 years will be available for all UK and EU students accepted to enroll. This funding comprises
- payment of all university fees
- a tax-free stipend (currently £16,777/year)
- support for
- all travel between the two sites
- partcipation in all programme events, schools and conferences
- participation in selected external conferences
PhD students (from year 2 onwards) will be offered the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and earn additional money by undertaking a small amount of teaching work for their department.
No funding is available for international students. International students may apply only if they are self-funded.